What is a digital agency?
The digital agency is a team of specialists in the separate spheres of digital marketing and online advertising. These specialists can be strategists, consultants, graphic designers, developers and so one. Their work is focused entirely in the Internet space, so it can be said that the digital agency is an engine for the development of a given brand and the acquisition of leads. Businesses are constantly interested in the possibilities that the Internet provides. In order to build a successful digital marketing strategy, experience, knowledge, time and funds are undoubtedly required. Therefore, more and more company managers prefer to use the services of digital agencies that know all marketing channels and follow the innovations in the industry.
What does a digital marketing agency do?
A digital marketing agency broadly speaking deals with three very important activities. It takes care of improving the development of a business by determining its condition and needs so as to create and develop a strategy to increase the volume of sales. A good agency will help you formulate your goals and determine who your potential buyers are. Secondly, digital agencies help to impose your brand in the online space. For this purpose, various methods are applied, such as a highly effective website that is aimed at online sales, as well as suitable marketing channels for your business, with which you can reach the target audiences. A good digital agency has a team of specialists who know and successfully implement the latest and most effective innovations in the field, so as to establish your permanent presence on the web. With the development of social media, this is easily achievable as long as the right marketing strategy is implemented. Thirdly, digital marketing agencies help you get a return on your investment as you focus only on marketing channels and platforms that are profitable for your business.
What is the difference between a digital agency and a web agency?
The distinction between digital and web agency is blurred, which is due to the rapid development of digital services. However, there are differences in the services they offer. The digital agency deals with the promotion and presentation of the business in a digital environment, such as the Internet. Her task is to create creative content, product descriptions, video and graphic materials, as well as develop various applications and websites. The web agency, for its part, deals with web development and web design and offers complex services in this field. These are technical and technological support, graphic and web design. Often these services are tied into a long-term partnership.
What are the most common mistakes made when working with a digital agency?
Very often, businesses make certain mistakes when hiring a digital agency, due to a lack of knowledge in the field. The predominant part of them are:
1) The customer is looking for a high-quality service at a low price or a choice of a package with the lowest price. It is true that the budget is very important, but when using the services of a digital agency with unrealistically low prices it can raise doubts about the quality of the services offered. Poor marketing plans can damage the image of your company.
2) When the client is impatient and does not have a clearly formulated goal. The manager of the company is the person who knows his business best. If he does not have a pre-built plan for a marketing campaign, he can receive from a not well intended digital agency services that are completely unnecessary and increase the budget, without coverage of expectations.
3) When the client does not offer a plan to the digital agency, or if the digital agency does not provide one itself. The good companies in the field will provide you with specific goals, deadlines and which platforms they will use to promote your brand.
4) Lack of budget for marketing campaigns. Without a budget, there is no way to develop an effective marketing campaign and your brand will not be recognizable.
5) When the client achieves rapid success with the digital agency and soon after decides to go it alone or use its services for a few months. Working with a digital marketing agency requires a long-term partnership because new strategies need to be developed and audience interest must be maintained. Otherwise, the achieved results will become meaningless and short lived.
6) When the client has not checked the online reputation of the digital agency nor has looked at the company’s social networks. Their site, as well as the content and advertisements they publish, are a clear indication of the experience and quality of the services they offer.
7) Neglect and lack of interest on the part of the client towards working with the digital agency of his choice. To be successful, you need to work in sync with the digital agency specialists.
8) When the client is not satisfied with the work of the digital agency. Feedback is a must and you as the owner need to talk to them and tell them what you don’t like about their work in order for them to change it.
9) When the client does not trust the digital agency. This is a common problem because sometimes digital professionals offer ideas that conflict with the client’s vision of his/hers business. In this situation, it is important to arm yourself with patience and trust the experience of experts.
What are the benefits of working with a digital agency?
Undoubtedly, developing successful digital marketing requires planning time, funds, knowledge and experience that not every business possesses. For this reason, it is recommended to use the services of a digital agency. The advantages of this are many and we will list some of them:
1) Hiring a digital agency allows you to focus on your business to develop your products and services, while the advertising agency will take care of the marketing strategy and improve your online presence. 2) You reduce costs in the long run because you save on hiring new employees and their salaries, as well as paying for specialized software required for your digital marketing needs.
3) You work with prominent specialists in the field of digital marketing, who will offer you the best and proven practices for your business.
4) Digital agency advertising is specifically tied to your industry. Their specialists prepare a study of competitors and their marketing strategy and determine your target audience to promote your products and services.
5) A digital agency is a source of ideas. This can provoke your customers to rediscover your products and services in a new way.
7) The digital agency offers you services according to your needs and budget. This is especially useful for small companies that cannot afford to pay large sums for traditional advertising methods.
8) The digital agency provides a detailed analysis and report of the advertising funds invested and the results achieved. Its specialists will inform you how many people your advertisement has reached, what is your position in the most popular internet search engines and how effective is your current advertising campaign.
9) The digital agency has all the necessary tools to run a successful advertising campaign. This often includes the use of specialized software, additional paid online services, statistical analysis programs, keyword research, and much more. All these tools are a huge investment for the small and medium business if they have to buy them, the digital agency has them already and implements them in every ad campaign.
9) The advertising campaign is tailored to the specific platform, as the digital agency knows social media and its audience and knows how to deliver the advertising content effectively.
10) Unlimited possibilities for advertising in the Internet space, since the digital agency knows all platforms and marketing channels. This will make your brand recognizable, and well-crafted advertising content will bring you closer to your target audience.
Why choose to work with us?
Behind our team are young, motivated and creative people with real business experience who are passionate about creating exciting projects and campaigns. With us, you will get transparency, dedication and fairness, because we believe that the trust built between the two parties is a guarantee of success. The WD-7 team will help you grow your business, gain popularity and recoup your investment. Our specialists will approach you with individual attitude, professionalism and attention to every detail. Do not hesitate and contact us directly!